Thank you for visiting David Anthony Chauffeurs, a company that is large enough to handle all your transport requirements, but small enough to look after you as only a true “chauffeur company” can. We really know the difference between ‘chauffeuring’ and ‘taxiing’, and whether it’s wedding cars or luxury business travel we pride ourselves on our level of service and professionalism.
As the leading Manchester Chauffeur company, our priorities for your journey are always comfort and safety first, and that means planning properly in order to arrive on time and relaxed.
Flexible, Professional Service – Every Day
David Anthony Chauffeurs are often asked …”Is that the sort of thing you do?” … “Do you do that type of trip?” … and my answer is invariably “YES!”. We tailor our services to your exact requirements; whether that be weddings, airport pick-ups, day returns to London or into town, trips to the races .. in Chester, Manchester, Liverpool or anywhere throughout the North West
Like many businesses, it is what goes on behind the scenes that creates a flawless service; from proper journey planning, regular vehicle servicing and tyre replacement, full valeting and pristine vehicles, refreshments on board, fully insured and licensed drivers to vehicle tracking to divert around hold-ups. We have built our success on repeat business and referrals, and we know these things are all vital to our clients.
Luxury and Professional Manchester Chauffeur Services – Manchester, Cheshire and the North West
You can find out about our business, leisure and wedding cars in Manchester and the surrounding area by calling us on 0800 027 2570 or by using the email link from this site. We’d love to hear from you and help you plan your next journey.
Hi Ian I just wanted to say thank you so, so much for everything on Thursday – I understand there were a lot of last minute changes and you and your team were brilliant in accommodating these. I’m very sorry that things didn’t go according to plan and we had to reply on your flexibility; I’m extremely grateful and I hope that we did not cause any inconvenience. The event was a great success and we couldn’t have done it without you helping us to get everyone in the right place at the right time! Kindest regardsSarah
The next time you travel, call us to see how we can help:
For more than a decade we have been gradually building our reputation throughout the North West for an on-time, courteous, reliable and most importantly, professional Manchester Chauffeur service.
People ask about our clients … Well, firstly, that’s entirely confidential! .. What we DO tell them is that our client base comprises around 40% corporate clients, 30% weddings, and 30% leisure travel, so not only does that give us a secure and wide range of clients, but a really broad range of experience. All of us at David Antony Chauffeurs love the fact that every job is different, from special surprise birthday treats, to corporate trips to London, every one of our clients is a ‘VIP’.
We aim to get a testimonial from every journey we do … we don’t ask for them, we just set our standards that high
People often ask us if we have any jobs available. They will say things like, “I would make a great chauffeur, I love cars and driving”
I have to be honest. Such people are of no use to us. Chauffeuring is not about cars. Chauffeuring is about PEOPLE.
No one joins David Anthony Chauffeurs unless they appreciate that we are a service driven company where PEOPLE come before any other consideration.
When people ask us what cars we provide, we are delighted to say we run a Mercedes based fleet, but the truth is, the real success of chauffeur driven car hire is down to the professionalism of the chauffeur that sits in front of you for what might be 3 or 4 hours or longer. Our chauffeurs are all smart ex- businessmen, trained to be there when you need them, but remain “invisible” when you don’t. If you want to chat with us, then we are happy to respond … if you want silence or sleep, then our chauffeurs will always give you the privacy you require.
Our adage is: “You will always notice a bad chauffeur … you should hardly notice a good one!”
Our 24 hour a day manchester chauffeur hire service is centred in South Manchester, but provides service across Cheshire, the North West, and indeed, across the whole of the UK. Phone us, without charge, on 0800 027 2570, text us on 07855 757 151 or email us to book your trip and we promise to extend to you a friendly, unpressurized conversation about your plans and travel itinerary, where ever they may take you throughout the UK.
Everyone of us at some point needs a little “luxury” … something more than just a taxi – ask us about special offers to Aintree, Haydock park and other major days out throughout Manchester, Cheshire and the North West.
Manchester Chauffeur Driven Car Hire, Wedding Car Hire executive travel across the North West, and the whole UK
1. Arrival – Every effort will be made to ensure your vehicle arrives at the pre-arranged time.David anthony chauffeur Service Ltd is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown whilst on hire, and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The company is not responsible for delays or job termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions ( ie: unsalted, accidents etc )
2. Departure – the time of departure is the responsibility of the client. However, prior to the journey, our staff will make every effort to ensure that current road-works, delays and hitting rush hour traffic are taken into consideration when deciding on a departure time.
3. Return journeys – will be agreed in advance, or treated as a separate journey.
4. Waiting time – will be included in the price. Should the client be delayed beyond the agreed time of collection, David Anthony Chauffeurs Ltd (DACS) retain the right to charge a rate of £12.50 per half hour above the agreed fee, commencing 30 minutes after the designated collection time.
5. Liability – DACS will make every effort to deliver you to your destination on time but are unable to accept liability for any loss caused by late arrival, for any reason. Any fines unrelated to the driving, parking or route selected by the driver will be paid for by the customer.
6. Payment Method – payment may be made by credit or debit card, cash, BACS or cheque.
7. Payment Terms – in advance, unless agreed with DACS. In respect of account clients payment is required within 30 days from the date of hire. Deposits for weddings are non returnable, as in order to keep the car exclusive for the client, no other potential bookings for that day are accepted.
8. Changes – DACS reserves the right to sub contract work if necessary. All sub contractors used would provide vehicles with an equal standard of specification to those supplied by DACS.
9. Vehicle Substitution – DACS reserves the right to substitute any car in the event of breakdown prior to any booking. We will endeavour to supply a vehicle of equal quality and if this should not be possible then an adjustment to the price will be made in accordance with DACS’s pricing structure. If the vehicle allocated should break down during the journey the driver will arrange for a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
10. Refusal of booking – DACS reserves the right to refuse or to terminate a booking prior to the date of the journey and will immediately refund any advanced payment or deposit. DACS reserves the right to terminate the booking during the journey if the chauffeur suspects drug, alcohol or solvent abuse or due to unacceptable behaviour and under such circumstances there will be no refund either in part or whole.
11. Smoking Policy – The vehicle in which you are travelling is classed as a place of work therefore smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. Food/Drink – the consumption of food and drink within the vehicle/s will be subject to the chauffeur’s permission and the client accepts all liability for valeting costs that may be necessary as a result of soiling. All use of drugs is strictly prohibited.
13. Behaviour – the client will be held responsible for the conduct of all passengers in the vehicle at all times. The driver has the right to stop the vehicle and ask any passenger/s to leave if in his/her opinion their behaviour is unacceptable. The passengers must not distract, interfere or harass the driver in any way.
14. Passenger Numbers – the chauffeur is only authorized to carry the number of passengers that the vehicle is licensed to accommodate.
15. DACS will carry a reasonable amount of luggage. However, if the weight and/or volume is excessive, the company reserves the right to refuse the carriage of the luggage. If golf clubs/skis or any large packages are to be carried, please advise at the time of booking.
16. Vehicle Damage – the client will be held responsible for any or all damage caused by the client or their guest/s to the vehicle/s. This includes sickness, spillage, stains, and leather/fabric tears etc. but not limited to those mentioned herein.
17. Personal Loss or Damage – DACS cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property belonging to the client and/or their passenger/s, howsoever caused.
18. The vehicles depicted within our website do not necessarily reflect the vehicles operated by DACS at any one time. The nature of our business necessitates a constant change and upgrade of the vehicles operated. For up to date information regarding our current fleet please contact our offices.